An abandoned synagogue in Poland. We visited it during our trip in February 2017. Synagogue was built in 1907. During the Second World War, the last mass was held 9th September. The devastation of synagogue started in 1940. In this year was rebuilt for swimming pool for Wehrmacht soldiers. During the reconstruction, the interior was completely destroyed, the structure simplified, the domes were demolished, all openings changed.