Evangelical church Z
An abandoned evangelical church in Poland. We visited it during our trip in October 2012.
The church was built at the end of the 18th century on an ellipse plan. The last Mass celebrated here in 1948, reportedly.
The church was popular urbex location during the last few years. Now is under renovation. Here is a page of foundation.