An abandoned hospital in Italy. We visited it during our trip in July 2017. It was built in the late nineteenth century to treat children with tuberculosis and, in general, for the prevention of respiratory diseases. It is divided into three levels with a small chapel and mini sacristy on the second floor.
In 1944, it was requisitioned by the partisan troops and housed in a hospital until it was evacuated and occupied by the Nazi-fascist troops. After the war, he returned to treating respiratory diseases until the closure at the end of the sixties. For decades, it has been in a state of progressive abandonment.