Soviet officers house
An abandoned soviet officers house in Germany. We visited it during our trip in October 2013. Officers house was built in 1912. Before and during World War II, the high command of the Wehrmacht was stationed here. After 1945 under Soviet administration. In a time of Cold War was part of a big soviet complex. This part was the most luxury with theatre and swimming pool.